- Competitive Compensation
- Upward mobility
- Progressive pay scale
- High volume tips
- Free on-duty meals
- 50% off duty discounts
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance for full-time employees
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Prepare product without deviation from the recipe
- Collaborate with other Team Members to ensure a positive guest experience
- Maintain food quality
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate items per FIFO procedure
- Responsible for set-up and maintenance of dish and pot washing areas.
- Responsible for cleaning and storing all pots, dishes and utensils.
- Clean production equipment as needed or directed.
- Remove rubbish from building on a regular basis.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
- Responsible for defatting bone-in chicken, livers and gizzards.
- Responsible for peeling and cutting potatoes.
- Practices “clean as you go” throughout your shift
- Able to read and follow recipes
- Knowledge of proper food handling
- Willing to work as part of a team in a busy atmosphere
- Must be at least 18 years of age
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
“Since we opened the doors of our first restaurant in 1984, Ezell’s Famous Chicken has been known for “Life Changing Chicken“ and dedication to our communities. At Ezell’s Famous Chicken, you will be a part of a team that believes in serving perfect food accompanied by warm, genuine hospitality. You will be welcomed into a caring and fun community that has been around for more than 35 years. We encourage you to be yourself, have fun and tell cheesy jokes, all while wearing jeans to work! You will be cared for as a person and as an employee. We believe in work-life balance and a no boundaries culture when it comes to your growth and development. We have an open-door policy in which we encourage contribution and collaboration. If this sounds like the environment that you are looking for, please click the apply button now!”
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)